- Always-on Internet access
- Includes Mail Plus
- 30 day commitment required (Accounts canceled within the first 30 days of service will be refunded the amount prepaid less the cost of one month of service.)
- Discounted pricing for a second DSL connection on a different phone line (Additional mailboxes are not included.)
- A CenturyLink phone line (with or without voice capability) is required.
- Available in 14 states (call to confirm availability)
- Orders to CenturyLink, configuration of the DSL modem, and any changes to the speed or other phone line changes thereafter can be handled by OlympusNet Customer Support.
- OlympusNet Customer Support will assist you with the initial DSL connection to one computer using an Ethernet cable and give a best-effort toward initial wireless connectivity.
- OlympusNet does not provide technical support to troubleshoot networking issues, wireless connectivity, or USB cable connections.
DSL Speed Options
- 256 Kbps, 1.500 Mbps, and 3-7 Mbps; dependent upon location
- Download speeds may be slower during periods of congestion.
DSL Modem Options
- Multiple-computer Networking Modem, with Wireless
Modem Rental from CenturyLink: $4.95 per month, or purchase $99. Sold also at Walmart and Best Buy.
OlympusNet provides technical support via telephone for connection setup and/or troubleshooting for the CenturyLink Standard or CenturyLink Networking modem. The modem cost with Shipping and Handling charges will appear on your CenturyLink phone bill.
The billing for DSL is two-part. The approximate CenturyLink costs per connection speed appear in the table below and will appear on your CenturyLink phone bill. For the OlympusNet costs, please see Pricing.
|Account Name||Monthly Fee|
|Mo to Mo||1 Year||2 Year||3 Year|
|CenturyLink Silver (1.5 Mbps)
|CenturyLink Platinum (3 - 7 Mbps)
|CenturyLink Standalone Silver (1.5 Mbps)
|CenturyLink Standalone Platinum (3 - 7 Mbps)
CenturyLink's legal disclaimers:
Available only to CenturyLink local service customers. Phone line installation charges are extra. Service may not be available in all areas. Requires DSL Modem which can be purchased or rented through CenturyLink (shipping and handling fees added). Failure to return rented modem will result in a continued monthly rental charge. Actual DSL speed varies depending on service location, phone line qualifications, computer performance/configuration, network/Internet congestion and other factors. Uninterrupted or error-free service not guaranteed. Price does not include taxes, incremental charges and surcharges. Other restrictions may apply.
OlympusNet does not accept responsibility for the pricing information provided to us by CenturyLink. While we make every effort to provide the latest information available from CenturyLink, we cannot guarantee that all of the information provided is correct, complete and up-to-date.
CenturyLink DSL is available in 14 states. Call Customer Service to determine availability. Speed availabitiy also varies with location.
Contact for more information or ordering.