Domain Name Registration or Transfer
- Maintain the contact information for both the Registrant and Administrative Contact (You will be listed as the Registrant (owner) and Administrative Contact of the domain name. You are responsible for notifying OlympusNet of changes to Registrant or Administrative Contact information.)
- Act as Technical Contact and DNS provider
- Act as Billing Contact
- Renew your domain name at the appropriate time, on receipt of payment
- Add at your request (additional fees apply)
OlympusNet is a partner with Domain Name Registration Agreement. Registrant rights can be found at http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/educational and Registrant Benefits and Responsiblities are at http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/registrant-rights/benefits.. All registrations that we manage use this registrar, which is a subsidiary of Network Solutions, a web.com company. Registering your domain name through OlympusNet implies your acceptance of the web.com
For more information about Domain Names, see Domain Name Basics.
The listed pricing is for these extensions only: .com, .name, .net, .org, .us
Please contact a registrar directly for other domain extensions.
- Secure your privacy.
- Protect yourself from identity theft and fraud.
- Reduce email spam, junk mail and unsolicited telemarketing.
- Your domain is registered with generic contact information that points to the registrar.
- When someone looks up your domain in WHOIS and attempts to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail, SRSplus screens the communication. Junk, spam mail and telemarketing calls are filtered out and you receive only legitimate communications.
- You are still listed as the registrant and maintain all your registrant rights (unlike other domain proxy services).
- See for an example of what your private registration will look like.
Registering Your Domain Name Without OlympusNet Assistance
If you prefer to handle your domain name registration directly with a registrar of your choice, you will be responsible for:
- Initiating and completing the registration process with your registrar
- Keeping all information for the Registrant, Administrative Contact, Billing Contact and Technical Contact up to date
- Renewing the registration directly with your registrar
- Listing the Technical Contact and host information as follows:
PO Box 1824
Port Townsend, WA 98368-0220
- Primary Host is nsh1.userservices.net
- Secondary Host is nsh2.userservices.net