How to enable the Autoresponder in Webmail
by Inka Luoma — last modified Feb 17, 2015 09:26 AM
- Click on Webmail Login from the OlympusNet home page: https://olympus.net/
- Click on the Settings Icon.
- Click on Autoresponder in the left column.
- The screenshot below shows the necessary steps.
a. Click the Enabled check box.
b. Interval is selected for how many auto-responses a single address should receive back in one day (1 is probably a good selection).
c. Set a date at which the Autoresponder should be disabled.
d. Enter your message in the text box.
e. Click the Save button when finished.
- To get back to your normal email-view after you have made changes to your spam settings, click on Mail on the black banner of primary icons at the top of the screen.