Create Mailing Groups in Webmail Address Book
by Inka Luoma — last modified May 30, 2013 08:28 AM
The Webmail Address Book allows you to create a new contact group of multiple addresses so you can click on the group name to add all of the addresses to an email.
- Log in to Webmail.
- Click on the Address Book icon at the top of the page.
- Click on Personal Addresses in left column to highlight it.
- Click the plus sign at the bottom of the left-hand column.
- Type in a name for your group and *click the enter key on the keyboard* to create the group name. The new name will appear in the Groups column. You may add multiple group names.
- Click the + icon at the bottom of the Contacts panel for Create new contact card. In the Add new contact panel, fill in the name of your contact and email address and any other options needed, then click the Save button.
- Continue adding addresses by clicking on Create new contact card following step 6.
If you already have one Group set up and want to include email addresses from one group to another, you may click the other group name [Business, in example], and drag-and-drop the contacts into your new Groups entry from the Contacts list.
- Click on Compose to create a new email, then type in (red arrow) the group name in the Recipient or BCC field. A pop-up will arise below showing the group-name you've typed in. Click on the blue-highlighted group name pop-up, and it will fill in the group email addresses into the Recipient or BCC field. As shown in the screenshot below, the number of recipients in the group also appears in parentheses following the group name.