Add/Remove Folders in Webmail
by tciil — last modified Sep 24, 2015 04:09 PM
- Log in to Webmail from the OlympusNet home page using your full email address and password.
- Click on the gear icon at the bottom of the navigation panel on the left.
- Select Manage Folders from context menu.
- Under Folder Properties on the right, name your new folder, and click Save. Note that Parent folder is set to ---. With this setting the new folder will appear under the Inbox below all the other folders. In the example the new folder is named Save Mail.
- Additional folders can be nested within established folders by selecting the drop-down arrows for the Parent folder field and selecting the folder within which you want to embed a new folder.
- The new folder named Save Mail now appears in the folder list.
- To delete folders you have created that are no longer needed, follow steps 1-3 until your folders are in view in the second column. Highlight the folder you no longer need, click the gear icon at the bottom of the folders view, and select Delete. In the example, the folder is named Example Delete. *Note. Default folders cannot be deleted (Inbox, Drafts, etc.)
- When finished, click Mail in the upper left to get back to your usual email view.