Access Your Email Online Using Webmail
by tcijl — last modified Sep 24, 2015 04:48 PM
- Click on Webmail Login - olympus.net from the OlympusNet home page
- Log in with your OlympusNet email address as the Username and the password for that mailbox.
Note: If you are unsure of your email address or password, please contact us.
- Click on Inbox to read your email. Click on an email to read it. A banner above the email provides clearly marked options.
- In the Inbox view, if all of your emails are spam you may check all checkboxes at once by clicking on the field above the checkboxes and selecting All. Then click the Spam icon and the emails will go to the Spam folder. The Servers can be trained by clicking the Spam icon for your spam.
- A useful option is the Select menu at the bottom of every email page view. If you want to delete all email, click Select, select All, and then click the Delete icon. Select All will select all emails even if you have multiple pages of email.
- Arrow keys are at the bottom of every page of emails by which you can navigate to the oldest page of email (far-right button) or to the next page load (single arrow to the right).