Change Email Password - olympus.net
The purpose of this document is to show the easiest way to change email passwords.
Click on from the OlympusNet home page.
The primary login is the username/password for the account owner, and may not be the same as the email address in the account. If you have trouble logging in, call tech support for your login or click the link below the login box, Can't login? Click here to recover your password. A screen will pop up asking for your email address. Enter your email address and click Retrieve My Password. An email with the username and password will be sent to the email address of the account owner on record, if the correct primary email address has been entered. The From: may show a userservices.net address, and Subject: may say Your CSM Login Information
Change Password on an Existing Email Account
- Click on the Packages tab.
- Click on your subscribed package, (DSL Package in the screenshot).
- In the Package Services column, select a green-checked (active) Email until you find the one that needs a password change. Details for each email address will show in the Email Account Details pane.
- Click the Edit button in Email Account Details pane. If you do not see an editable password, proceed to Step 8.
- In the Password field, change the password to the new one.
- Click the Save button.
- Click Logout in the bottom right-hand corner when finished.
- Account types that hold only one or two email addresses and no other services sometimes do not show the editable password in the views above. In this case, click on the green-checked Email that shows the username for which you want to change the password (screenshot above).
- Now click Update My Password from the menu options in the left-most margin.
- In the new window that pops up, don't change the Primary Account psw. This is the password only for logging in to this tool. Instead, click the Advanced link.
- Look for the Standalone or Additional Mailbox item you want to change, check the checkbox beside it, then click the Edit link beside it.
- Enter the password you want to change, then the new password twice, and click Save. Log out of the Account Manager when done.