Auto Reply - Domain
by Inka Luoma — last modified Jul 20, 2016 05:38 PM
- Click Webmail Login - Domain on the OlympusNet home page. Log in using the email address you wish to set up the autoresponder on.
- Click the Preferences tab. Then click Auto Reply Messages in the navigation panel.
- Click the button New Auto Reply Message to set up an auto reply.
- Enter the message you want in the message field and give the email a subject line. Click Save when finished.
- Once you save an Auto Reply Message the view will display all Auto Reply messages from which you can deactivate the Auto Reply in the future. Or it can be deleted if it will never be reused.
- To set specific Start and Stop times, return to Preferences > Auto Reply Messages and click on your newly activated message. It will open into a new, editable window in which you can set the start/stop times. Click in the Time field and an extra pop up with hours, minutes, AM/PM opens. Click the green checkmark to save your time selection, and also click the Save button at the bottom.