How to Measure the Size of a Mailbox Folder
by onjdl — last modified Mar 11, 2015 01:54 PM
- Click on Webmail Login - Domain (Pre Migration) from the OlympusNet home page.
- Log in with your domain (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your OlympusNet email address and password. The screenshot shows an olympus.net address.
- Note: If you are unsure of your email address or password, please contact us.
- Once you are logged in to Webmail, select the Settings button in the top right corner of the page.
- Select Folders in the Settings column located in the left hand side of the page.
- Click on the folder for which you want to check the size.
- On the Folder properties column select the link titled Click to get folder size. It may take awhile to load how much space is being used if there is a lot of email in the folder.
- The Folders properties page will reload and display the size of the folder.