by tcitg — last modified Jul 27, 2012 02:25 PM
- In a Web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.,) enter http://192.168.0.1 in the Address field. Press Enter/Return on the keyboard and select 3 D Wireless.
- Set the following options:
- Check the Enable Wireless checkbox
- In the Privacy field, click the drop-down arrow and select WPA-PSK.
- In the Pre Shared Key field, compose a password of at least 8 characters and enter. Be sure to note it down exactly as it is entered. Note down the SSID: this is the network name you'll join with your wireless devices.
- Click on the Save Changes button and then click on the Yes button to restart your router. After the power and DSL LED lights stop blinking, wireless with WPA encryption has been enabled. Please consult your computer's wireless documentation for help with joining the Motorola wireless network.