Actiontec GT701wg WPA
by tcitg — last modified May 19, 2011 04:08 PM
After entering http://192.168.0.1 into the browser, select Setup/Configuration.
- Select Advanced Setup from the left navigation menu.
- Click the Begin Advanced Setup button.
- Select Wireless Settings under Advanced Setup.
- By default, wireless is off. Select the On radio button. You may leave the ESSID and Channel to the defaults. Select the WPA radio button and click the Next button.
- Select the PSK String radio button and enter an alpha-numeric password. Password must be at least 8 characters and no more than 63 characters. Do NOT click Next.
- Select Save and Restart on the lower left. When the page refreshes, click the Save and Restart button again.
- After the Power and DSL LED lights stop blinking, your wireless is ready to use. Please consult your computer's wireless documentation for help with joining the Actiontec wireless network.