Motorola 3347 QM01
by tcitg — last modified Sep 05, 2014 05:17 PM
- After the computer is connected to the Motorola 3347, open a Web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox) and enter http://192.168.0.1 in the Address field. Press Enter/Return on the keyboard.
- Select Quick Setup and configure as follows:
- Under Select the protocol this is utilized by your ISP, select PPP over Ethernet VC muxed.
- Under Autosensing, select PPPoE/DHCP.
- Under Enter your PPP user Name, enter your username and password.
- Verify that Dynamic IP - DHCP (Default) is selected.
- Verify that Dynamic DNS Addresses (Default) is selected.
- Click on the Save and Restart Connection button.
- Please note that it can take a few minutes for the settings to take effect.