How to Set Up Email Auto Reply - Domain
by Inka Luoma — last modified Dec 22, 2015 06:47 PM
- Click Webmail Login - Domain from the OlympusNet home page and log in using your domain email address and password to set up an Autoreply on an individual domain email address.
- Click the Preferences tab. Then click Auto Reply Messages in the navigation panel.
- Click the button New Auto Reply Message to set up an auto reply.
- Enter a Subject Line and the message you want in the message field.
- The start date and time can be set for the Auto Reply to begin and end automatically.
Specify dates: click on the calendar icon to select date for Start and End.
Specify hours: check the check box to Specify Start/End Time. Clicking the time will you give the menus for specific hours.
IMPORTANT: Click the green checkmark to save the time you set.
This is not obvious, and the time will not be saved unless it is checked.
- View of the finished Auto Reply settings.
- To edit your Auto Reply, follow steps 1-3, to view your saved Auto Reply. Click on the title of the Auto Reply to open it for editing.
- Once you save an Auto Reply this view will display all Auto Reply messages from which you can de-activate the Auto Reply in the future if you did not set an expire date. Auto Replies can be deleted from this view under the delete column, if it is not needed in the future. Or they can be saved and re-used with slight adjustments as necessary at another time.