How to Access Domain Email Admin Dashboard
by Inka Luoma — last modified May 22, 2015 01:27 PM
- From the OlympusNet homepage hover over Your Account and select Domain Administrator Login.
- Enter admin@ your domain name, and the domain admin password to log in.
- Click on the Setup Email link.
- Click on the icon EasyMail Setup - Launch will pop up to be clicked.
- EasyMail will open in a new window.
- Click on Dashboard on the tabbed banner.
- Everything you need to know about your email accounts and aliases are available in the Dashboard view. In your actual account, the individual email addresses will appear (unlike the screenshot). View or change the settings of an account by checking the check box beside it and review or change on the Overview side [screenshot not shown].
- Click on Alias accounts to view your aliases and where they are pointed.
- To add new mailboxes, click the Create Account tab from the tabs on the Dashboard toolbar.
Help Documents of interest: