Domain Administration DNS
by Ned Schumann — last modified Jun 27, 2016 12:01 PM
- Your desktop/laptop/iDevice email should be set as follows:
- mail.example.com is set to 184.108.40.206 which is used for sending and receiving email
- webmail.example.com is set to 220.127.116.11
- See Domain Administration Email for more information.
- Inform your registrar that example.com's nameservers are:
Time to Live (TTL) for A Records
- TTLs are set to 86400 which is 24 hours
Domains hosted at OlympusNet but nameservers managed by customer (not managed by OlympusNet)
- If you wish to manage your DNS using our Domain Administration Control Panel, follow the instructions above under Registrar.
- Your domain's MX records should be set to the following (note the trailing period). mxtoolbox.com is a useful site to check these values once set.
[priority 10] mx1c11.megamailservers.com.
[priority 100] mx2c11.megamailservers.com.
[priority 110] mx3c11.megamailservers.com.
- Websites hosted at OlympusNet should point their domain's A record to 18.104.22.168. Those A records are typically your domain's website (example.com and www.example.com)